Ayah (1)

A quote from my late father

" Ayah tak ada harta untuk ditinggalkan, cuma ilmu yang boleh ayah berikan" was said during journey to Perlis to leave me there..bohaha...sound pitiful...

Well, I got in to MRSM despite my not so excellent PMR result. All special thanks to Ayah and arwah PakNgah Ramli and I managed to score 10 Aggrregate in SPM (during that time MOE used aggregate). So basically, I qualified as one of the Anserian..hehe...

Ayah is my life savior.. he wasn't there when I woke up to go to the school and when I reached home from school because he left early to office and came back late at night to be a sole breadwinner...huhu...don't get me wrong. He's in fact was a very lovable father..more than I could ask for. He's such a dedicated district officer that he worked 24 hours 7 days 4 weeks 12 months that he had so many unused leave days before he retired for good. I can never beat him for that. Well, I finished my leave days before year end..muahahaha...but one thing I so sure, a month before he's officially retired, he was at central market during office hour..hahaha... How did I know? Because I called him and he accidentally slipped out he's at CM and my bro saw his R4 at Ampang Park..also during office hour...hoho...that was a month before he retired. He must felt he need to use some of his unutilised leave..hehe...

When I had problems with my car, I called him, he'd be there for me. I always sat down to have little chit chat with him...often got interrupted by Mak... must be jealous of our close relationship hehe...

When Hubby had a problem with his master and loan, Ayah told me to always stay behind Hubby, supporting him which is what I have been doing all this times.

When I had my mis-abortion session, he called me to console me calmly that make me teared up.

When nobody believed in him because of his misstep, I was there beside him, quietly supported him even without his acknowledged. I remembered one time he sat browsing his plan on sand project at Segiri, I sat beside him, joint him for the sake of being with him, suddenly he said this

"hah...dapat pun apa yang Ayah cari, terima kasih Ita sebab bagi Ayah idea"

Huh?! I didn't do anything but my companionship enough to give him idea. I was happy seeing his smiley face.

We went to our Langkawi trip in end of June 2011. Hubby and I took the whole household to Langkawi. We'd planned the trip since 2010, just for gate away trip and gave the kids opportunity to travel by flight.

We had so much fun. We're traveling, boating, swimming, riding cable car, taking pictures, shopping, strolling, browsing and dreaming on yacht..haha... so much fun. Ayah's smiling all the times,

Little that we knew, it was his last family trip. Allah loves him more.... He passed away on the last day of Ramadan 1432H... Al-Fatihah

Note: I shall blog more about him...later. Someone cut onions haish

No comments:

Post a Comment