Addean 1 year already...

As at today, he's 1 year and 7 days old.

For his latest accomplishment other than trashing, chewing and throwing everything within his sight, he can now stand on his feet without holding on anything for a long long time until he realised, he's totally standing, he'd nervously sit down...haha...AND... he managed to crawl down from bed..huhu..

We normally put him on the bed while we're doing house chores. He'd scream his lung out to get our attention and picked him up...maybe he thought " boring la Ibu sat still on the bed, I want to explore" ..but not dude, Ibu busy so you sit there!!!

On his birthday, he crawled to me with his triumph big smile.."see Ibu, I can get down from the bed...you cannot hold me anymore"


reverse mode..slowly

slowly..almost done

yeay see Ibu....


He even peeked on me while I was taking my bath......cheeky

No comments:

Post a Comment