Bigger..spacious...

Well... seems like we're expanding...we need bigger space so we decided to

welcome
a boy so excited of the new one















and letting go













Well, not exactly let him go, since he was our first family car. We're grateful when my SIL willing to take over the liability part. She and her hubby agree to care on the car and continue paying the installment, just another 4 years to clear the debt. After 4 years..hmm..think later..huhu...

Actually we'd been pondering of buying mpv after I was confirmed pregnant with Addean. It wasn't like our previous car no longer suitable. In fact, Saga was very useful to us. It rarely give us problem. Never broke down and never need me to spare my purse for its repair. Because we're so attached to Saga, that why, we're trying to find any family member who was willing to bear the installment and in need of using a car. At least Saga still under our name until the debt clear and we can always see him. After  asking for quite some time, my SIL and her hubby agree to take care of Saga with condition, from us. If one day, they're no longer want Saga, please inform us. We might want to buy him back. See..how sentimental we are..huhu

Bye bye Saga, thank you for always be there for us..uhuks....don't worry, your new owner is a very nice couple. They will care you better than we did...hopefully la. We will visit you from time  to time, we promise.....

Now for our Exora...there always a story behind everything...so Exora also has her own story. Hubby and I booked Exora after my SIL confirm their interest in Saga. We've eyeing Exora since proton launch their first mpv. During that time, we didn't need mpv as our Saga was already efficient. No joke ok, I could put my bulky stroller inside  Saga boot but not inside SX4 boot (sorry Sis, no offense) haha. We could carried our luggage, durians, coconuts, etc2 from Hubby hometown via Saga. But as time flies, also our family expand, from just 4 of us, we became 6, kids quarreled every time we had long journey, they rebutted for seat to lie and sleep..haish. Seats for sitting kids, not lying down and stretching your full length! Our back home journey no longer fun so to save our mind and mental, we have to let Saga go.....eh Saga again..ok2 story Exora now

So we waited for best deal from proton for Exora...However, on 2 Jan 2013, while we leisurely went for stationery shopping at Mydin after ensure Nureen ok at KAFA (it's a first day of school), I pulled Hubby to enter the Proton showroom. Just asking the discount..that's our plan. End up we paid booking fee, and Hubby passed his details for bank loan..haha..well they offered us quite best deal. We opted for White Premium Bold Exora full spec..at first. Then later, Hubby found out proton has launched its Standard Bold Exora. It's cheaper with the same engine and certain spec. less the accessories parts. So we changed to the standard. The accessories, we could add-in later. I left that part to Hubby with strictly said, " All in must be max 5K only. Less better"..trust men on that..huhu.

The hassle parts were when we need to register and swap car plate number by our own. err..more to Hubby. I insisted on using a same plate no. It's a gift from my late father so of course I wouldn't leave it with Saga (even Saga still under Hubby name, sorry Saga). We could use runners but they asked for 600 for the registration only and different amount for swapping..erghhh..So Hubby took 2 days leaves, back to back, he settled all the necessity. We saved almost 400 from paying a runner to handle for us.

On morning 26 Jan 2013, I drove home our new mpv Exora...so excited and phobia with a new car, I drove like a newbie who just passed her driving test..huhu...well it lasted 10 min before my focus distracted by my kids who excitedly were also joint me. By the time I reached home, my left hand at steering, my right hand hold Addean..hehehe...

Hubby took care the make up session. By the time he finished, Exora has a new look, sport rim, reverse camera, tv system, spoiler (which was consider as unnecessary to me) etc. He bbm me the total which was higher than 5k huhu. ok Abang, I stick to my budget, 5k only, the rest you pay yourself muahahahaha.

Overall, we still saved almost 5K..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment