Why I blog

I wasn't the brightest kid on the block, not in my family. I didn't even know the meaning of a house when I was 9 years old. I'd always been slapped on the head by my English teacher because I was so slow. I'd got B in my essay exams for both languages English and BM. I'd never good in explaining things nor in keeping diary, had a problem in my report writings. So, why is that I blog?

I don't know either it's the age or hormone but lately I feel so nostalgia and forgetful. My life wasn't very happening but lots of things happened. Sometimes for me it's totally petty and nothing but when I storied to somebody, their response were unexpected. Thus, after observing, following blogs, I've decided to join blogging world. In hope that my memories and histories can be reserved and cherished. My experience could be useful to others.


Because we never know what will happen in future but at least we knew what has happened in the past.





No comments:

Post a Comment